Ya Allah, I need to clean my heart, but do I still have a heart? When I couldn't find my heart in the three places? If I don't have one, Ya Allah please give me one, a softer heart that will accept truth and kindness, a clean heart that will not have any bad intentions towards people, and a heart that does not lie, hate bad things and sins, and most and foremost, a heart that will always remember you, Ya Allah, so I will not drift away from you again. So that I can control myself and does not do things according to my nafs. Nafs is bad and will be worse with the guidance of shaytan. Ya Allah keep me away from these enemies. Ya Allah, please give me a heart that will protect me from evil and also a heart full of bravery. A muslim should not be a coward. Ya Allah, if I am destined to be hot blooded, then give me a heart like Saidina Umar Al Khattab's- a heart full of bravery so that I will one day stand together with the Palestinean women to protect Islam. I pray to you, Allah. I believe in Allah, I believe in Allah, I believe in Allah.
No comments:
Post a Comment